Pages

jeudi 18 février 2016

Get to know me!

Before starting to post articles, I thought an introduction about me would be better as a start, and so here you'll find answers to some questions I thought important as a presentation. Here we go!!
- Who am I?
My name is Hasna LACHHAB, I'm a moroccan girl loving life. I study business management at college (third year). I'm 20 years old.

- Why blogging?
It all started with instagram, as I love taking photos to capture the moment. And as I have things to talk about - which can't be done with instagram as it is mainly for photos - I thought a blog can't be a bad idea!

- What is it going to be about?
As the name refers to it, it's going to be about girly diaries, of course not the boring ones, but those that can inspire you as girls: food, coffee, outfits, books, make-up...

I hope that was enough as an introduction, hope my future articles will inspire you! Much love ❤

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire