Pages

mardi 16 février 2016

My breakfast for a week #1

In this article on my newish blog, I thought talking about food would be suitable as I'm a food lover. And so, I suggest here my breakfast for a whole week, which makes it seven breakfast ideas to inspire you.
Day 1: I took a cup of morrocan tea made with black tea, a madeleine, and little bowl of yoghurt, strawberries and berries. I was heading to school and so I was in a rush. That's why I kept it simple.
Day 2: I woke up at around 11am as I had no classes for the morning. I was so hangry and feeling lazy. I took a cup of moroccan tea with mint this time. About two strawberries, and pancakes with homemade marmelade of berries and a spoon of yoghurt on the top.
Day 3: on the third day I was studying for an exam and I didn't have much time for a sophisticated breakfast. So I thought about something healthy and energetic and I made that bowl of yoghurt, banans, strawberries, chocolate and almond.

Day 4: I woke up a bit early that day at about 9am (that is early for me), as I had some work to get done outside and so I made a juice of orange and strawberries (you can notice that I adore strawberries), a cup of coffee, and some pancakes with chocolate and strawberries made the day before.

Day 5: I couldn't wake it any early that day. It was 12am when I realized that the morning went by while I was sleeping. And because I had a class at 2 pm I didn't take breakfast as lunch was already made by my mother so a cup of orange juice in the garden was quiet enough.
Day 6: the weekend is here!! (Almost all my mornings were a piece of the weekend hahaha) but nothing feels like Saturday when I have no school and no work. So I took my time to make a smoothie of chocolate and strawberries with my favourite chocolate (schotten) on the top and some cookies and moroccan cookies. I took that delicious breakfast while watching TV. 

Day 7: Sunday is the right time for a big breakfast at bed like a queen. Some cookies, a piece of cake with chocolate and yoghurt, coffee and orange juice. While making plans for the week to come!
I hope I could give you some inspiring breakfast ideas. Don't hesitate to follow me on Instagram (@hasna.diaries) and see my daily breakfasts as well as other things I post every day. See you soon. Much love ❤

2 commentaires:

  1. what a yummy post, all your breakfasts look delicious

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you sweetheart, breakfast is the most important meal for me :D

      Supprimer